Monday, September 14, 2026

What do you hope for?

 What do you hope for?

What are our hopes and dreams for grade 4? We were inspired by a video to think about how we'd like for our year to go. Please hop on over to google classroom if you'd like to watch it.

Ravin - i hope math is fun


F A - my school year hope is that I get to learn a lot.


Oliver - I hope to learn long division.


Tianlang - I hope we have the best year ever!



Ridhi - Have good grades and be the best student🐬


A L - l hope I have a good year.


Ayma - i hope school is fun and l hope people are nice to me and i hope that i get good grades

M M - To make more freinds


M O - I hope that this school year is challenging, fun and I learn more amazing things :)






T O - I hope this year is gonna be fun.


Georgia - I hope to have a great year.   I hope to make a new friend. 


M P - I hope this year is a great year for every one and l hope for more times tables.


David - i hope that recess is good.





Astrid - I hope that I learn lots of new stuff this school year

A S - i hope in grade 4 i will have the best semester this year!


Mateo - I hope to have the greatest year ever!


Ryder - to meet new friends


Ishanvi - I hope I get more friends this year








Representing Numbers

Over the past few days, with Ms Elder, we've been learning about Representing Numbers. We know we can represent numbers using: Base Ten ...